This magnetic version is one of our customers favorite socket holders. Tip it upside down, no problem! Hang it sideways on your toolbox, very convenient! The strong magnet can handle it.
Designed to hold shallow sockets in front and deep sockets in back (exception 1/2" tray).
SAE red , Metric blue
- SAE or Metric 1/4" Socket Holder ( tray will hold shallow + deep socket set )
- SAE or Metric 3/8" Socket Holder ( tray will hold shallow + deep socket set )
- SAE or Metric 1/2" Socket Holder ( because of size and weight tray will hold only shallow or deep, not both )
- 1/4" tray - 9-1/4" holds the following sizes: (SAE: 1/8" - 5/8") (Metric: 4mm - 14mm)
- 3/8" tray - 14-3/4" (SAE: 1/4" - 1") (Metric: 6mm - 20mm)
- 1/2" tray - 14-3/4" (SAE: 3/8" - 1-1/4") (Metric: 10mm - 27mm)
Height of tray (incl. sockets):
- Measure your tallest socket plus 3/16" (thickness of magnet)
- 1/4" tray - 2"
- 3/8" and 1/2" trays - 3.5"
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I wanted, decent quality for not an outrageous price. Highly recommend.
I would recommend this product to all.
I like the socket trays
My old S&K sockets fit great in them.
These socket organizers are GREAT! The magnets not only hold sockets in place the reverse side of the magnets hold the organizers in place despite the constant vibration in my trailer tool box! They are also big enough to accommodate my impact sockets so I just ordered two more!!!
Nice easy to read lettering, strong magnets only dig is the range of sizes. Some of my 3/8 etc go up to higher metric sizes.
Excellent product. ,
Magnets don't hold sockets in place magnets weak waste money Stars and Stripes Tool Reply: Although we never had a defective magnetic socket holder set before, we offered customer full refund if shipped back to us.